I actually struggled with this one a bit, so I'll admit that I poked around a few people's wish lists for examples. I always feel greedy asking for things - and I'm lucky enough to have some very good fandom friends - but here we go :D
1) Comments on my fics or just...any sorts of interactions with my writing. I'd love more people to talk fic ideas with, as well as questions about my writing process/planning/backstory behind decisions in fics.
2) Related, but I'd love fanart/remixes/re-imaginings/fanmixes of fics I've written. I'm always up for transformative works (and I recently rediscovered something that someone wrote inspired by one of mine back in 2007, and it brought such a smile to my face!!!).
3) More friends here on Dreamwidth!! I'm about to be a mess about Kingdom Hearts 3 dropping at the end of the month, and I'd love to have people to talk to about that. Also, friends who just write in general! My other fandom interests include Magi, YuGiOh, and Homestuck but I just like to talk to people in general :D
4) Writing prompts. I used to take requests on tumblr, but now that I've quit using mine, I'm at a loss. I love writing requests but I don't really know where to get started here.
5) Recommendations for fanmixes that aren't hosted on spotify OR include a track listing outside of spotify so I can track them down. My computer doesn't like to play nice with spotify, so I end up missing out on fannish playlists these days ;w;