1. How many times have you been to a convention?
Eleven if I include Baltimore Comic-Con (which was little and turned into just a photoshoot...). Otherwise ten.
2. Do you sleep at conventions?
Depends on the con. I didn't sleep a whole lot at Otakon 2009, mainly due to EXCITEMENT. I napped a lot at Tekko 2009, dunno why.
3. Do you eat?
Yes. I turn into a huge bitch if I don't...
4. Are you shameless at conventions?
HAHAHAHAHAAA oh god how many videos of me are there on youtube making out now? I cosplay yaoi couples, it happens.
5. On average, how much money do you spend?
As little as possible. Otakon was around $200, usually it's less than $100 if I can.
6. Do you go to conventions to pick up people?
Only to make friends!
7. Do you go to conventions to bang people?
Does my girlfriend count? XD
8. How much cellulite do you see when you go to conventions?
Surprisingly...not too much. I've been lucky.
9. Do you cosplay?
My friends made me start in 2006 and I'm so glad I did.
10. Does your cosplay show a lot of skin?
Usually not, but thief king Bakura wears a mini skirt so yes...now my cosplay does.
11. Is your cosplay the epitome of badassery?
FUCK YES. Or Bakura would like to think he is.
12. Do you wait in line for things...ie; hentai fest, yaoi fest, autographs, ceremonies?
NO, though unfortunately Zenkaikon 2009 was the con of lines >_< God it was terrible. And I go to the raves. At Tekko 2008 I waited in line for the gaia online panel, too.
13. How many friends have you met from conventions?
I can't count that high.
14. Have you ever been drunk at a convention?
No, but I bet it would be fucking hilarious.
15. Name your conventions:
Anime USA (x1)
16. Do you go to conventions alone or with a bunch of people?
I went to Tekko 2006 alone, it was so lonely D: I just played Para Para Paradise the whole time...Now I always go in a group. The smallest was just me & Patti at Otakon, largest was...oh god. I don't know. Tekko 08 was seven people, that was pretty crazy. Usually it's 3-6.
17. Get your own room or mooch off of someone?
I either stay at a friend's house or split a room with my girlfriend (and sometimes some other friends).
18. Ever partied hard with a voice actor?
19. Taken a picture with Silent Bob?
20. Jay too?
21. Gotten home to find out you've lost weight from walking around so DAMN much?
Yes, Tekko 2009. Lugging around Axel's chakrams was a bitch.
22. Hugged random people?
I thought that was what cons were all about...
23. Kissed random people?
Hahahaha yes XD
24. Stalked someone who was cosplaying your favorite bishi character?
No, I just run up to them and ask for a picture.
25. Gotten a g/f or b/f out of a convention?
Well...when I was first trying to go out with Patti, I asked her to cosplay the Roxas to my Axel. So that almost counts >_>
26. Hooked up with someone?
I mean...we were already dating...
27. Tell the truth now... seriously
What else were we supposed to use the hotel room for?
28. Had a temporary convention love that ended by Monday morning?
I like to call it the "con high"
29. Raved until you fell over?
30. Flirted with a dealer to get a discount?
I always cosplay men...it doesn't work so well.
31. Taken pictures of people?
My favorite part of conning! Besides cosplay.
32. Had your picture taken?
omg so many times!
33. Gone to a photoshoot?
KH shoots at Tekko 2008 & 2009 + Otakon 2009. YuGiOh shoots at Otakon & Anime USA 2009.
34. Planned a photoshoot?
I helped organize the Yugioh one at AUSA.
35. Been stalked?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA oh god you have no idea. Tekko 2008 = being stalked by crazed akuroku fangirls.
36. Been annoyed by someone?
Yeah, there was this Saix at AUSA that recognized me from Zenkaikon & she just started spilling her life story to me...it was so crazy weird.
37. Done the annoying?
I hope not.
39. Had such a miserable time you wanted to leave but didn't?
Uhhh sort of at Tekko 2006 from being lonely.
40. Gotten in a fight?
No, I'm too nice.
41. Tried to stage a fight?
Patti & I cosplayed Yami & Bakura. It was an epic card game duel. But still.
43. Freaked out when you saw one of your most favorite characters?
YES! I always do.
44. Someone freaked out when they saw your cosplay?
Every time I cosplay. It's like OMG BAKUUUURA all up in here.
45. Hung out with random people that you'd just met?
All time time!! I love doing that!
46. Reunited with a friend?
Half the reason I go to cons is for that :D
47. Broken off with a friend?
48. Cried at a convention?
Yeah, Tekko & AUSA 2009 because the end meant having to leave Patti for school D: Very sad.
49. Saved trash from stuff you bought?
Yeah I do that...
50. Eaten ramen and drunk ramune like they were air?
HAAHAHAHAHAAA not really actually.
51. Slept in the same bed as someone you've only known a few hours?
Well...I'd known her for like 10 IRL but I also talk to her online...so I guess?
52. Made any money?
hahahaa I wish!
54. Sick of this survey?
Nah, I love these things.
55. Okay...last question. Favorite convention you've ever been to?
Shit. I have bits of each that I love dearly...I mean Tekko has just a special place in my heart ♥ But Otakon this year was amazing because I'd been trying to go for years!! AND I MADE IT! Tigercon I made awesome friends at and AUSA was meeting back up with all sorts of friends. I really don't know. I love all of them or I would just stop going!
And now, back to studying...